INSTANT! DISCOVER LOADS OF AMAZING JOBS
GUARANTEED! GET A JOB – OR YOUR MONEY BACKThe Guardian calls it "Essential reading". GLAMOUR, Cosmo and Grazia love it. The must-have guide by this website's founder is packed with the secrets to spending less time on your job search - and seeing more results!
FREE! ADVICE AND UPDATES
Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- How to get a graduate job at… IBM [236 Views]
- Average graduate salary “£29,000″ (as long as you’re on a prestigious grad scheme) [212 Views]
- Should I sign up for Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)? [205 Views]
- Are exhausted Oxfam interns really ‘volunteers’? [174 Views]
- BBC Scotland warned over unpaid runner roles at Glasgow 2014 [134 Views]
AND WHY THE TECH GIANT WANTS TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE LIKE YOU… IBM is one of the world’s largest IT...
“CHEERFUL, CAN-DO ATTITUDE” ESSENTIAL – BUT NO WAGE OFFERED Has the BBC fluffed its renewed commitment to diversity already? Graduate...
FIRMS MUST IMPROVE THEIR SOCIAL CLASS MIX, NOT JUST ETHNIC AND GENDER In 2014, what does a truly diverse workforce...
A BIG FIB COULD MEAN TEN YEARS IN PRISON (YIKES!) – BUT WHAT ABOUT A LITTLE WHITE LIE? Job-hunting graduates...
“CONSTITUENCY INTERN” WANTED FOR UP TO 100 DAYS OF “VOLUNTEERING” A politician who has just advertised his ninth unpaid internship...
A QUARTER EXPERIENCE ‘LOW EARNER ANXIETY’ Tens of thousands of graduates regularly compare their salary to that of their friends...
- Charities and volunteering 7 Comments
- Applications 6 Comments
- Arts and culture 2 Comments
- Arts and culture 6 Comments
- Applications 3 Comments
- Applications 9 Comments
- Applications 13 Comments
- average graduate salary 5 Comments
- Business 3 Comments
- Applications No Comments